Instruction on subscription and redemption of units
To be eligible as an Investor in the Fund, a Subscriber must fill in this Subscription Form and provide all supporting documentation therein including:
- Full identification as required by the Form and Anti Money Laundering Purposes;
- Declarations as prescribed in the Form
1. Send the filled Form to email@example.com.
Failure to complete and provide the original Subscription Form along with the documentation required for Anti-Money Laundering purposes (as outlined in the Anti-Money Laundering section) may result in a delay in the acceptance of the applicant as an Investor in the Fund.
2. Wait for the request of documents for the KYC procedure in reply.
Send the requested documents to the email address above.
3. After getting approved for the subscription, send the original of the Form to the Administrator of the Fund (the ASP).
The actual address is:ONEWORLD LIMITED
75 Prodromou Avenue
ONEWORLD PARKVIEW HOUSE, 4th floor
2063, Nicosia, Cyprus
4. Transfer the funds to the bank credentials specified in the Subscription Form.
If you transfer the funds in a currency that differs from USD, please clarify the sum by sending the email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will convert such transfers to USD at the internal rates of the Bank of Cyprus upon arrival.
5. We issue your units on a Valuation Date, which is the last working day of the month.
The actual allocation of funds will be done on a Dealing Day, which is the first working day of the month.
Please note that there is no subscription fee.
Subsequent subscriptions require completing this Subscription Form, or such other form/documents that the ASP may determine from time to time. You should submit these documents by post or email to the ASP.
The documents should state your registration details and the amount of investment. If you wish to obtain information by telephone, please note that telephone calls will be recorded.